Service Specialists in the East Midlands
Our approach to alarms and security systems ensures that your system solution is user-friendly, simple, trouble free and effective at protecting your business, employees, visitors, information and assetsA.T. Alarms offer a complete intruder alarm maintenance service:
- One annual service visit for audible only systems
- Two services each year for a monitored system, to comply with the requirements of PD6662 standards.
- Risk assessment of the premises.
- Two services visits each year
- Services carried out to BS 5839 Part 1
All our engineers are supplier-trained to service a wide range of intruder alarms; our extensive regime includes the routine physical inspection of all major alarm components for deterioration or damage, and testing of:
- the signal between the alarm and receiving centre
- power supply connections
- batteries - with replacement where required
- the operating system
- detection devices
Combined Security & Fire warning device maintenance
As a provider of combined security and fire warning solutions, we can often save you time and effort with a single combined contract for both systems - reducing the number of engineer visits and disruption to you.
A combined contract also gives you a single point of contact in the event of any issues with any part of your fire or security systems
Peace of mind
A.T. Alarms 24-hour / 365-day Emergency Cover gives you the peace of mind of knowing that an engineer is always on hand to help.